Go to Top
  • No products in the cart.

Recent Blog Posts

How to get a Scottish Personal Licence

How to apply for a Scottish Personal Licence A personal licence is required by anyone authorising the sale of alcohol from a licensed premises. All licensed premises must have an allocated personal licence holder, known as the Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS). The DPS must authorise every sale of alcohol. In order to obtain a Scottish Personal Licence applicants must be 18 years of age or above and will need the following: …Read More

Security Licence Training | Is Your Money Safe?

A quick search on the internet will reveal hundreds of providers offering security training courses for SIA licence linked qualifications in cheap prices but how do we know the provider we select is the right one? How do we make sure that our hard earned money does not end up in a scammer’s pocket ? Well, there are three very simple yet vital points to consider before you book your SIA …Read More

Why Get First Aid Training

Accidents are unfortunate events that you don’t ask for. You can’t even predict what kind of freak accident will occur at a given time ; they just occur at any place and at any time. Precautions must be taken at all times, so to speak. How about when something is bound to happen? Can you at least stop it? The answer is NO. However, you can be a lot of …Read More