The term Instant Services (Scotland) Ltd or us or we refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1st Floor, 71-73 Kingston Street, Glasgow, G5 8BJ. Our company registration number is SC339387. The term you refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. Except where stated expressly to the contrary, this material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and logos. You may download or print out individual sections of these web pages only if explicitly used for your own personal information and these should not be publicly reproduced. Permanent copying or storage of whole or part of this website or any of the information, design, graphics, logos or content contained therein or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any other work or publication whether on paper or electronic media or any other form is expressly prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to Instant Services (Scotland) Ltd, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- If an individual learner is unable to attend on the scheduled course date reserved, the candidate should notify Instant Services (Scotland) Ltd at least 7 business days in advance. If they do so, we will agree to reschedule the course date with the candidate for any course date in the next 6 months, subject to availability.
- If a learner fails to notify us in advance of inability to attend on the course date reserved 7 business days before the course start date, then a rescheduling fee of £50 per person per course will be charged to reschedule.
- In the event of non-attendance where payment has been received, there shall be no refund and in the event of non-attendance where the fee has not been received, the fee will remain due and payable.
Course Cancelled by The Candidate – No Refund Will be Given
- We operate a “no refunds” and “no cancellation” policy for our discounted courses offered on the day.
- If a course is run exclusively for a corporate customer – at our training centers, on a customer site or any other alternative venue – the same refund terms apply in the event of cancellation, but an alternative course date can be arranged by agreement.
If We Change Your Course
- In the unlikely event it becomes necessary to change your course, in total or in part, we will inform you as soon as is reasonably possible of any necessary changes. You shall have the choice of:
- accepting the changed arrangements;
- or purchasing another course from us (and paying or receiving a refund in respect of any differences);
- or cancelling your course and receiving a full refund of all payments made.
Delay or Failure to Perform on our Part
- We shall not be liable to you if we are prevented or delayed in the performing of any of our obligations to you if this is due to any cause beyond our reasonable control including (without limitation):
- an act of God, explosion, flood, fire or accident;
- war or civil disturbance;
- strike, industrial action or stoppages of work;
- any form of government intervention;
- a third party act or omission;
- failure by you to give us your correct details or notify us of any change in details.
Our Liability to You
- We shall ensure that all services you order from us are in accordance with these terms and conditions and shall be performed by us with all reasonable skill, care and utmost professionalism.
- Where an element of your course is not provided as stated in the course instructions you must notify us within 28 days of the alleged breach. We shall then investigate the matter and if we have not delivered the services in accordance with the course content, objectives and guidelines you shall be entitled to:
- a full refund of the cost of your course (or, where appropriate, the relevant section of it) less any fees charged for changes requested by you;
- or a free course to the equivalent value of the services complained of, where such dates are agreed in writing by us.
- We will not be liable to you by way of representation (unless fraudulent), common law duty or under any express or implied term of the contract for:
- any losses which are not foreseeable by both you and us when the Contract is formed arising in connection with the supply of the services or their use by you;
- any losses which are not caused by any breach by us; business or trade losses.
- Our entire liability in connection with training services will not exceed the purchase price of the services booked less any amendment charges paid to us.
- Except in relation to death or personal injury caused by our negligence our liability remains, at all times, limited to the value of the services booked, excluding any amendment charges paid to us.
- If your behaviour is deemed to be unacceptable or causes damage your course may be terminated and you may be asked to leave the premises. Your application form and contact details will be retained pending further enquiry.
- No whole or part refunds will be made under these circumstances.